- 1 can mackerel in tomato
- 2 sandwich bread light or dark
- 2 handfuls rucola or spinach leaves
- 1 dl. panna cotta
- 1/2 dl. heavy cream 38% or whole milk
- Finely chopped dill
- 2 eggs
- Crushed seaweed flakes
- Sea salt
- Ground pepper
This is how you do it
- Drain the mackerel.
- Wash and rinse the lettuce and dip it dry in a cloth or use a salad sling.
- Whisk panna cotta with heavy cream, finely chopped dill, sea salt and ground pepper.
- Spread the bread with the panna cotta cream and add lettuce on top. Spread the mackerel pieces on the lettuce, garnish with 1 tbsp. caviar, poached egg and add a sprinkle of crushed seaweed.
- Brush a cup with a few drops of oil and foil it with a piece of cling film.
- Break the egg into the cup and close the pack by twisting the foil shut.
- Put the packed eggs in boiling water in a pan and let them boil for just under 5 minutes, let them cool for a few minutes.